Children See, Children Do!
On every Saturday afternoon from 4:00pm to 6:00pm, Development for Cambodian Children (DCC) provides a free class to all children and young adults who want to learn, relax, and have fun after a busy week.
- Children and young adults will learn about good etiquette, such as how to be good student, children, friend, and so on.
- Children and young adults will learn about life skills.
- Children and you adults will engage in community service projects.
- Young Adult can practice their English with native English speakers.
- Increase willingness of people to engage in their community.
- Foster a caring and informed citizenry to change Cambodia and the world for the better.
People who help in this class:
1- Ms. Louise Honeysett, Volunteer from England
2- Mr. Vanroth Vann, Executive Director of DCC